Thursday, December 13, 2012


MERRY CHRISTMAS........



Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah...


or any other wonderful Joyous Occasion's you may celebrating this month! We just finished 
our last show of this year. What an encouraging season it has been. So many many folks out shopping and buying this year. An atmosphere I have not seen since our recession started.
Everyone was full of Holiday Cheer. That in itself is a BLESSING!

We are still in the midst of Listing New pieces at Turquoise Rayn almost on a daily basis.
Carol has made the most exquisite Pillows & Christmas Stockings this year, in addition to her gorgeous vests,shawls,scarves & of course her exceptional Hand Bags!! 

I myself am still listing many new pieces, including my Earth Treasure Collection (see pics, some are sold) and finishing up Holiday Commissions only to gear up for "Valentine's Day".
As far as design is concerned, it has really come full circle for me this year. My life-long love for all things natural,ancient,antique and domestic have found their way into everything I am making. This would include stones,fossils,ancient (culture) beads, leather,antlers, oh my the list is long. A true spiritual journey for me. 

So here is to January 2013...my Mom always said that the "odd years" were the best. I am counting on it ! Come over and visit us,bring your hot cocoa and candy canes...and shop awhile, we would love to have you!  May you all be Blessed this Christmas and every day.

Sincerely, 

No comments:

Post a Comment