Thursday, February 14, 2013


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! 

Today, I dedicate the entire Blog to anyone who thinks that true love has eluded them!
I thought about posting more pictures of the Pendant, and trust me you will see the progress in the coming days, I promise. But instead I asked Curt if he would share a little more about he and Cherrie's Love Story.

Curt and Cherrie "ELOPED",( yes you read it right) ,to New Orleans (and yes, we are all jealous now ),
and were married in front of the Fountain at "The Court Of Two Sister's". Sigh. Yes, I do believe my little Blog is no match for a book that must be written on "How to be the most romantic couple ...ever !! "

Curt wrote the most beautiful thing. His version of a wonderful song we all love... "God Blessed the Broken Road that led me straight to her." Are you all hugging your kleenex box now? How many times I have performed that song in weddings over the years. But I have to say, it now has a whole new meaning. 

Then Curt sent me one last picture with his own words attached.....


"Shortly thereafter we left for the City of Light and Love."

image.jpeg
Now that's a Honeymoon! Can this story get any better.You will have to tune into the Blog to see.
I thank Curt and Cherrie for sharing their story.They inspire us all, especially today.I wish you all a 
Blessed Valentine's Day. And remember, sometimes we have to wait for our "Someone", 
but as you have read above, Miracles do happen.

God Bless, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment